As a small business owner, I have adjusted my practices to ensure that everyone on my team, our customers and all of our families stay safe in light of COVID-19. We work in very small teams and practice handwashing and social distancing with each other and our clients. We are following and updating our systems as the situation changes. Please also let me know if you have any concerns or questions.
Thank you for your continued loyalty,
Ryan Shapcott, Owner/Operator
It’s easy to get a safe, accurate quote from Ryan on your interlocking and deck projects and lawn care by:
- Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org a complete list of the services you would like a free estimate on. (See common services below). Estimates are always free and include itemized line items with corresponding prices.
- Just before our appointment time, please unlock your back gate so Ryan can safely enter and exit. (be assured I wash my hands between visits and have hand sanitizer in my truck).
- If you have an inspiration picture of the deck or interlock project you would like, email it or have it ready to pick up at the appointment. Ryan can meet you, at a distance, to discuss your ideas and he can spray paint the design on your grass to show you the footprint of your project. Happy to leave brochures for you to look over as well.
- Ensure I have your email address (if you are reaching out via text or phone) so that I can email you the estimate after my visit.Common services to consider when asking for a quote:
Note: Ryan’s Landscaping services both residential and commercial customers.
- weekly lawn care program
- spring cleanup
- weed and feed programs
- fall cleanup
- garden edging and weeding
- bi-weekly garden maintenance
- mulch application
- tree pruning
- shrub shaping
- irrigation systems (open/ close/ service)
- sod laying
- top dressing and over seeding
- lawn repairs
Share your project with us. We’ll be happy to come out and provide you with a free, on site estimate.